Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Got 'Lovely' Gifts

I thought they would just leave me the fuck alone.

I thought they wouldn't do this kind of shit to me.

Those freaks might have done this or it could be the fucking Blue Lady. Who I thought was too fucking injured to do this kind of shit anymore. And I'm really sick of her.

What the hell do the items mean?

That they've killed Tina?

Or did they just leave her things because she isn't herself anymore?

I don't..I don't get this. Was it to taunt me about her? Or do they just want me to have these things?

I wish I could get some answers from these freaks but..but I don't know where they are right now. And I can't ask them at work about these things. My boss and everyone who isn't involved would hear this.

Can't drag them into this. I just fucking can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment