Monday, May 13, 2013

Paranoia,Swearing and Research

I don't know what the hell they are up to. They weren't at the cafe again and I'm so freaked out that they might be planning something that I can't relax. Not. One. Fucking. Bit.

What if they're waiting for me to be off guard?

What if they're planning on doing something at work?

What if they decide to ambush me before I even leave for work?

What if....what if...fuck I can't even stop thinking of things they could do to me and I'm so fucking wound up it isn't even funny and...and..I really swear and ramble when I'm freaked out.

I apologize for all the swears but I can't help it.

These guys don't seem like the type to just leave shit alone.

Not the Wooden Girl (That's her name? :/ Well that was to be expected.) as a girl I know informed me about in our usual chatroom. And gave me some information along with links about her as well. My friend told me to keep looking her up and I was hoping to find ways to keep her away. Sadly there isn't anything I could use to keep that creep away. At least I know what I'm up against at the very least so I'm really glad my friend found that out for me.

Read up on other people she has gone after as well and I feel so bad for those people. Especially this person called 'Pink' with the blog "Call the Schoolmaster".

 I read all their posts from the beginning. Man I wish I could have helped the poor kid. Looks like they really could have used a friend or a therapist. Hell probably both would have been nice.

But the therapist more.

What Pink did in the...well I don't want to reveal anything about it for those who haven't read it. It's really quite sad/terrifying and yeah...I wish I could have helped Pink.

Wonder if that kid is even alive right now or not. Poor thing. Kind of doubt it a bit but Pink seems kind of tough-not emotionally stable or mentally so.

But they seem strong and probably will be just fine on their own.

Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment