Saturday, May 25, 2013

No,No, and More Motherfucking NO

...a friend of mine,who has moved to a place that I'd rather not say,has been experiancing certain things in her new apartment. I..I'm not sure that it's the um..Cold Boy or not. But her tumblr is starting to lean towards it along with some other things.

 I'm rather sure that the Cold Boy is involved because of the little boy she mentions once. The one all covered in winter gear. And I've read that the Cold Boy is constantly in winter gear. Not sure if I'm being paranoid or not.

http://outofthecoldchild.tumblr.com/

Maybe one of you guys should read it? You know to make sure that I am not going absolutely insane here or jumping to conclusions. It might be just me being paranoid and jumping to conclusions. Oh dear lord let it be just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment