Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Care to Explain Yourself?

http://maidenofthecrows.blogspot.com/2013/05/cantletthemhaveanothermaidencantletthem.html Who the fuck posted this? Who the hell are you people?!

Just why do you want to keep me away from them for? Can't you tell me?

...I am the Crone of Owls....
...I am the Sage of Water...

....I wish I could talk to these people...I want to know why they're hurting me and calling it 'help' for. It hurts when they do their so called 'help'.

...we apologize for that...
....we'll be gentler next time....

we promise
we promise

I still see the stupid TV shows...I think the Lillian and Binx episodes might be from a while ago. Like when it was still snowing. And it was snowing during the episode. Lillian kept showing off her new boots and seemed generally happy.

Until Binx said they had to leave from the place again.

She didn't want to leave. It seemed that she was having fun living in the place...but Binx doesn't seem to care anymore. He just wants his own fun and doesn't care for hers. And what seemed like hours of yelling at each other,Lillian gives in.

She packs up her things and leaves the place.

When they leave,I noticed that I saw a shadow in front of Lillian. (She had the camera pointed out the ground as she was walking.) I thought,and this is going to sound crazier,that I saw someone's foot. Like the back of their heel. When she lifted the camera though..there was no one.

Just the empty place where Binx out to be.

The episode ended earlier than it usually did. With Lillian looking into the camera whispering,"Won't anyone please come find me?"

I think...I think she knows that someone is watching her. I'm not sure how but I think she knows...which makes me wonder if 'Janice' knows that I'm watching as well. She was in a horribly run-down disgusting room sitting near a bed. I couldn't see the form in the bed because the shadows were too fucking dark. And it looked like the blanket was pulled over their head as well.

Percy was bringing Janice some food. She looked up at him and asked,"Why do we have to stay here with this thing?"

"Mistress says we need to watch it for the Princess of Light.",he explained setting the food down. The little girl takes an apple and starts eating slowly. He sat down on the floor next to her and says,"We need to be sure that it doesn't wake up. She isn't done fixing it yet."

"But I thought I heard HIM following us..what if he comes in?"

"The Princess is taking care of that. I promise that he'll never harm you.",he told her. Percy slowly got up and checked the person in the bed. Never got to see the face or anything because the 'puppet's' body was blocking it from view. When he seemed satisfied,he set the blanket back over and walked over to the window. He said calmly,"I need to go check some things. Lock the door and do not answer unless I say the word we agreed on."

After he leaves,Janice goes and locks the door as instructed. That's how the episode ends..well it seemed like there would be more but it looks like something stopped the broadcast or something. Not sure if it was my 'guests' or if it was something else.

We had to stop the episodes from being shown...
we can't stop them for long...

they're stronger than we are...
soon we'll be unable to stop them at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment