Monday, May 20, 2013

Can't stop it

No matter what I do the TVs keep showing those stupid shows about the little girl and her 'imaginary' friend murdering people. And stupid fucking Candle Cove.

But the episode was different.

They were at the shores of some odd looking island. Both Janice and Percy were walking through the thick jungle that surrounded it. Both of them looked warm,sweaty and tired. How the hell can a puppet sweat?

I mean really. That's kind of not what I expected to see at all.

Anyways. As they walked they tried to sing a hiking song but neither of them were really in the mood for it. Especially Janice. She looked at Percy and asks,"Can we go back now? I don't want to see the Princess of the Light's home..."

"We have to. It's what Mistress demands of us.",he said. I swear he looked hesitant,like he wanted to leave as well. The episode went on like this for a while. Each of them walking and it ended with them stopping at some town. Some dirty,run-down and dead town.

I'm guessing that this will be a two part thing because of the 'too be continued' they attatched to the end of the stupid episode.

The Lillian and Binx episode showed them outside of some city. Showed Lillian at least. Binx must have been holding the camera. When he saw a car coming up,he handed the camera over to Lillian. It slowed down and the driver offered to take her into town. It was a woman who was probably in her late thirties or so and looked concerned. Lillian said yes and asked if her 'imaginary' friend could sit in back.

The woman laughed and agreed.

Lillian opened the door for him and then got in after him. She told the driver to take her to a place that I won't reveal the location of. (I am not sure if it was real or not.) Instead of being suspicous the woman agreed and told her to buckle up. Told her 'imaginary' friend to buckle up too.

After a few minutes they end up outside the home and thank the woman. The woman only left after she saw Lillian go up to the steps. It was an apartment complex of some sort and the episode cut out after Lillian was going up the stairs.

I'm not sure why I'm getting either of these shows. I'm not sure why the puppets are still not able to get in or why they don't follow me to my job anymore. But I'm probably going to find out sooner or later. And in ways that I'm not gonna like.

No comments:

Post a Comment