Friday, May 17, 2013

Puppets Can't Come In


I heard them outside my garage last night and they can't seem to get in anymore. They try to touch the door and their hands seem to burn or something like that. It's almost as if there's thing keeping them from touching it but I can't see it.

Are the symbols I put up all over the house doing it?

No...no that didn't work last time...they didn't work to keep Tina out the last time. So what the hell is keeping them out this time around?

I don't get it.

What could be keeping them out this time?

It's not like they're afraid of me. I know for damn sure that they don't fear me in the slightest bit. But whatever keeps them out is good enough for me.

Wish the damn TV would work the same. I'm still getting that stupid show Lillian and Binx. This episode included them 'playing' with a new person.

The game happened off screen and I'm so fucking grateful for that. The person was screaming and begging so loud. And Lillian was laughing her ass off...and it was fucking horrible it was to listen to.

She came back to the camera covered in blood and smiling from ear to ear. That's how it ended too. Her face then it showed the other show. It was still not good quality and I couldn't hear the show all that very well either.

But I know what the show is now. It's Candle Cove. I've only ever watched it once when I was little. I can't really remember what episode it was or if I really did watch it. But I do remember that it sounded really boring so I changed the channel.

Can't tell what the heck it was supposed to be this time around. The audio was all fucked up and it didn't come in very well on the TV. All I heard was Janice talking to someone that she wasn't very happy with. Or I think that's what was going on.

The show ended with Janice talking to Percy about something...couldn't hear what it was clearly though. It just seemed so odd. I thought I heard some girl's name. Like "Anie" or something close to that sort of name.

Not very sure though. And I really don't think it would be wise of me to look into that show at all. Don't know why but I do know that it isn't very wise. So I'll just leave it the fuck alone for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment