Sunday, May 12, 2013

What Should Have Been

I was supposed to have a few days off from them.

I was supposed to be just house-sit for my friends for a few days. Two days that turned into four because of technical problems on their end. And I was pretty much stuck with no internet for a while. Not a big deal.

Boring,but not a big problem.

What happened though was...I left for work on Thursday and had left everything locked as well as dark. When I came back I noticed that one of the room's light was on. So I got my camera and went upstairs to the room I was using.

The door was unlocked and the light was on.

What I found were papers with 'adorable' 'artwork' on them. Basically them disappointed in me for leaving my home. And names that sound similar to a few of my friends online names.

"Lad Of Bliss" being the big one.

I noticed not to long ago that Tina had tweeted names and was doing some form of game with 'Crossed'. (The name she used for her was Maiden Of The Crossed and she was calling her 'Crossed for short.) Though she didn't win,she was encouraged by Tina to try again later. All the names from each of the papers I found on the guest bed were used.

Like "Maiden With The Box" and "Sad Father".

Those names don't make any sense at all to me and I don't want to speak to any of them right now. I just want to find a good way to make it so they can't track me or anyone I care about. But I don't think I got any means to do so right now.

So I'll look that up later.

Only good news I have is that they've apparently decided to stop coming by the cafe for some fucked up reason. So at least I don't have to see them there anymore.

That's a good thing...hopefully...


No comments:

Post a Comment