Friday, May 31, 2013

House Sitting Once Again

...fuck...if it wasn't for the fact that my friends really need me,I wouldn't be doing this. But the fact they couldn't really ask anyone else they know made it hard to refuse.

Along with the fact that I'm sick to death of being stuck in my house.

Sick of watching the TV that shouldn't stay on when I turn it off or unplug it.

Sick of the stupid channels that come through despite that I've turned off that part of my services months ago.

Sick of being afraid to leave my home in case one of those puppets stayed behind..

And I'm sick of being forced to stay in one spot while I'm sleeping. They hurt me so much when they're trying to 'help' me...I just...I want it all to stop. Can't someone please make it stop? Please?

Hush...shhh...no one will harm you...
...Crone that isn't helping....

It would work so much easier if she was calm...
Singing creepy songs don't help,Crone...

....fine...it used to work...when she was younger...
She's not a child anymore...stop doing that...

No comments:

Post a Comment