Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gone for One FUCKING Day

They only left me alone for one fucking day.

Yesterday.

I was going to write about it but I got caught up in other things. And I thought I'd just take in the fact that I hadn't seen them. You know celebrate a little bit.

But today...today there were seven of them.

And the new puppets were boys.

A young one and and a guy in his fourties. Or at least I think he was in his fourties. I ain't a good at judging people on their ages.

The young one was tall and the older one was shorter than him but taller than me. Each of them were as tackily dressed as the rest. Older one was dressed like a fucked up hobo.

Tall boy was dressed like Mortimer freakin' Snerd.

It...I thought if they got more then they'd leave me the fuck alone for a while. Enjoy the good weather and do stupid shit. Like go to parks and other shit.

But they're still following me.

Still watching me.

And still sitting in the back with food,drinks and books that they do absolutely nothing with. They seem to have enough 'friends' but they want more. Or the fucked up girl made out of wood with freaky strings wants more. I don't fucking know or care.

All I know is they're still hanging around. They're still trying to find someone to turn into a fucked up puppet like them.

Don't know who's going to be next...

No comments:

Post a Comment