Monday, May 27, 2013

Through The Cold Glass

Well...I'm pretty sure that my friend has an icy little visiter. But how the hell do I tell her that the Cold Boy is there when we've just started to talk again? How the frigg do I tell her about this crazy freaky thing without her thinking I'm absolutely mad?

It's not like she'd believe me.

I know she wouldn't believe me in the slightest bit.

Not sure what to make of the weird doll man or the scratching on her walls along with the freaky whispers. I'm not sure if they're something to be afraid of or if she's just hearing things.

......it's really sad when you can't tell the difference between the normal and the paranormal....

The Rabid King is there...
The Prince of Ice is there...

The Emperess of strings servents are there...
You're friend is going to die...

We're sorry,Maiden...
There is nothing we can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment