Thursday, May 16, 2013

Watching From No Place

Okay...another episode of Lillian and Binx came on before I had to leave for work. Along with this other program that was creepy as hell.

Today's little 'episode' included some art work of a place that looked familiar. I wasn't sure where I had seen the place but I felt like I knew it. Like it had been a place that I had been to when I was younger or something like that. But I really couldn't place where.

Then a few drawings of people.

One was her brother during their 'game' and he was...was in pieces. It was the most crudely done drawing of a dead person and it still disgusted me.

The second drawing was of..a girl. Not just any girl. But one of the puppet girls. I can't remember what she was called but I know it was the one who wasn't around last time.

The third was of me. At work. And she was talking about how pretty I was/how I seemed so very nice. Like she wanted to be my friend or something like that. But she was too shy to come up and talk to me. Which really freaked me out because I don't know how she could see me.

The next thing was this odd show that came in really crappy like. It was about this odd pirate and this little girl in a big talking boat. Or something to that effect. I couldn't see the show very well and the opening theme for it didn't show.

So I'm not sure what it's called.

All I know is that it was creepy and it really was poorly funded because I could so see the strings on the stupid puppet pirate. AS well as the stupid strings on the boat's mouth. I think they used fish-hooks to make the mouth move.

No comments:

Post a Comment