Thursday, May 2, 2013

They're Down to Six

Six puppet freaks.

Tina wasn't the one who was gone from the group and she seemed sorta messed up. She had scratches on her arms and some on her face but other than that she was fine.

The two other girls that I had seen were fine. They had zero marks on them and were smiling happily. And the original boy that had been there for a while was there. He had no marks or scratches or bruises on him at all.

The two new puppets seemed just fine as well.

But I wonder what happened to one of the four girl puppets. (She was taller than Tina and wore somewhat more normal clothing than the group. It still looked like tacky puppet clothing but it wasn't bright colored or dirty or anything like that.)

I think it was her blood on the stick I had found in my backyard as well as on the handcuffs. Can't be sure unless I actually find her or someone else in town finds her dead/beaten. Though I highly doubt anyone in town is going to find anything at all.

They're good at hiding things.

Really doubt a body is going to be hard for these freaks to hide in some place they weren't ever supposed to be. And I think they're smart enough to hide it in a place that they're sure I'm going to come across it. Sooner or fucking later I'm going to find that poor girl in some fucking place that I didn't expect. Like on the road while I'm riding to work.

Or on the way back from work and in my garage. I'd say my house but I put up a few salt lines like one of my commenters suggested and I'm pretty sure that they won't be able to cross it. Then again they could just look at the line,laugh and come in anyway.

Hide the body with a note or some shit like that.

Probably. Can't be sure if they'll come near my house again or not. So I'm just going to have to wait and see if they come by. Boy ain't that gonna be fun? DX

No comments:

Post a Comment