Sunday, May 19, 2013

Video from House Sitting

It's mostly of me freaking out and swearing. But the fact they put names that sound like my friends from a chat-room I frequent really creeped me out.

And I really wish that they had left them the fuck alone.

It's only people who are aware of my situation...I think. I'm not sure if all of them really know everything that is going on with me. (Entirely my fault for not saying anything.)

They are so not going to get any new players. My friends who have no player name are so uninterested in playing the stupid game. Which is a good thing.

I really don't think it's good to go into this willingly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbxkGgJcYoA

The TV is still getting those stupid fucking shows. It is still getting Lillian and Binx. She's still playing that 'game' that Binx wants her to play. Though she seems to be very resistant to playing it. And she's been begging him to let her stop.

He slapped her again when she refused to play. This time the game was too short. Lillian killed someone to fast and he got angry. He said,"Now we're going to need another person. You're going to have to get another player."

"I don't want to!",she said. Her voice sounded like she was crying but Binx ignored this and said,"You will. And we're going to have to travel for this one."

"But Mommy and Daddy'll notice if I leave the house!",she shouted. The sound of slapping happened and Lillian let out a whimper. He snapped,"You will play. You promised me that you'd play this game with me and it isn't over until I say it is."

After Lillian agrees to continue the show ends and moves right on to Candle Cove. It was the same damn episode as last time. Janice reading that beat up old book while pretending to smile. But this time I could see tears in her eyes.

Like she was going to cry but couldn't for some reason. I almost felt like going to her and helping her but I doubt there'd be anyway to actually save her. Not like I know where she is. Or have the means to go out and give her a helping hand.

Wish I could though. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment