Sunday, May 5, 2013

What's Happened so Far

My laptop charger decided to stop working for me. So basically I'm going to have to get a new one soon and that's gonna be really fun. Not. I really freakin' hope I can find one for cheap soon cuz I hate borrowing my friend's computer. It's kind of embarrassing and I'd really rather not talk about what I'm writing on my blog to them.

So in other news I haven't found any dead puppet girls in any place at all. But I did see on Friday that other people are talking to them now. They won't talk to me but they'll talk to people in the cafe and are actually using their 'props'.

I think they're attempting to look more human..seems odd since no one noticed they weren't eating or drinking what they bought. Or anything about them really.

No one is noticing the strings on them,nor the female voice for all of them and certainly not noticing the tacky puppet clothing.

This weekend they pulled the disappearing act once again and I have not seen them at all. Which means they're either off terrorizing some kids. Or they're hiding in some odd place near here.

I'm not quite too sure but I'm keeping an eye out.

As for the On the Trail of The Maiden person...people...oh who fucking cares? They're not doing much anymore and I'm really doubting this is good. Cuz I really doubt that person is just sitting there doing absolutely nothing at all. Which means I'm going to need to put up some form of defense against that asshat just in case.

Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment