Saturday, May 18, 2013

I Finally Have A Laptop Charger

Now my hermittude can commence for the weekend.

Despire the fact that the puppets can't come in,I still don't feel safe.

It's the whole fact that I'm still getting the Lillian and Binx show as well as Candle Cove. Lillian and Binx still are doing nasty things to people. They're still 'playing' that horrible game. But it seems like Lillian is getting quite bored of it.

Or she's starting to realize that she's doing something horrible.

Binx has been getting more and more demanding of the girl. He was angry when she refused to 'play' with another person. They argued off screen for a while before I heard an odd noise and it took me a minute to realize that Binx had hit Lillian.

She came back for the camera with a wicked red mark on her face as well as tears in her eyes.

The thing she said at the end of this episode was kind of odd...it sounded like she said,"I wanna go home....why can't I go home Chrissie?"

But I could have been imagining it...I think I might have been....the Candle Cove episode came in much clearer. But the episode was just of Janice reading some sort of book. The book looked really worn down and ripped in a few places.

She seemed happy though. Not sure if she was really smiling because it looked like someone was making her smile. Like there were strings attatched to her face and they were pulling up the corners of her mouth.

Or she's just good at faking a smile.

Anyways it wasn't a long episode either. It kinda cut out before anything bad actually happened to the poor girl and her friends. Can't tell if the interruptions of the broadcast are a good thing or not. Cuz what seems like a good thing usually turns out to be bad.

And I know this is just gonna turn nasty...just you wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment