Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Things That Are New

The singing picked up again. But it sounded like someone singing very softly to me. I really can't hear it too well but it sounds lovely. Like a lullaby my Mom used to sing or something.

Hush little baby don't say a word...Mumma's gonna buy you a Mocking Bird...

Last night Lillian and Binx was just..just Binx. A weird dressed man with a fucked up sounding voice. He left the camera on the front steps of someone's home. A woman in her thirties picked it up and she looked like someone I knew. But I can't remember who.

I  think this was Ava.

She was examining the camera and took it inside to look at it better. Or at least that's what I think she said. I'm not quite sure of what she said. The audio was kind of fucked up at that point. Like I couldn't make out anything she said and then the camera was turned off.

Candle Cove wasn't on today. I'm guessing the whole lack of camera makes it hard for anyone to make anything creepy and disturbing. Well whoever did that,I wanna give them a pat on the back and a hand shake for bein' fuckin' awesome.

That was the coolest thing I'd seen in a while. Hope you can keep it up.

And if that Mocking Bird won't sing..Momma's gonna rip off her wing...

No comments:

Post a Comment