Friday, May 24, 2013

What Is The Point

Why am I seeing Tower TV for?

Just what is the point with all these episodes from shows that don't really exist? Like the Lillian and Binx thing? I mean what is the point of showing a little girl who seems so far behind me in time for?

I have never seen that girl before I started watching her show. So why have I been seeing her on my TV for?

Hell why am I watching her and the STUPID Candle Cove shit. It makes less sense then the little girl and her imaginary friend.

I mean the Candle Cove thing was about the thing they were hiding and for whatever reason...it started speaking...in a very soft whispery voice that I couldn't determine the gender of. It sighed,"So thirsty...so very thirsty...may I please have some water...please..."

Janice complied with it as carefully as she could and gave the poor thing water. She toyed with the blanket for a few minutes before putting it back over. In a calm voice she asks,"How come they sound so quiet?"

"They haven't used their voice in a long time,Janice.",Percy answered. Janice was alright with this type of thing and after a few minutes they were coming to some new place. They docked at some odd new place that looked,well honestly I couldn't tell. It was so dark and the camera wasn't working to well and when they got to a new place it was only slightly nicer. A low light from some oddly spaced torches hanging off the wall as they walked. Percy shifted the person over his shoulder and patted them gently as they say,"I never wanted...never wanted this...will you,won't you,will you...dance?"

"That was terribly random.",Janice said. Her voice sounded curious and from what I could tell Percy wasn't the least bit concerned. He says,"Not really. They're full of the Princess of the Light's medicine."

"But it's so weird..",she trailed off. The pirate puppet waved it off as the camera took a new perspective. Behind them as they walked into a room that looked rather disgusting. Hanging rotting things as well as scrap work things. It was a dark red room with horrible things inside. And as Percy laid the bundle on the bed,Janice asks,"Now can we get the blankets off them?"

"Yes. Mistress would like it if we did.",he said pulling the blankets off the person. But the lighting was so bad that I couldn't see them. And they left the room before the camera could focus on them. The episode ended with them leaving the place.

It went on to Janice and Binx's show. Lillian was seated on a bed with the camera sitting on some place pointed at her. Her hands were over her face and she looked like she had been crying. She was wearing a red ripped dress and her feet were bare. I can't believe that she was so dirty and hurt. This time I saw..I saw a man.

Who I believe might be Binx.

I couldn't see him very well as he walked up to the bed and said,"Now,now my little dear. We're through with this game. Now we're going to start a new one."

"I want to go home...",she whimpered. Her voice sounded raw and worn. Like she'd been screaming or something. Binx chuckles and says,"I'm sorry. But you can never go home. Not until you help me find the next girl."

"The next one?"

"Yes...one girl who had gotten away from me.",he explained as he picked her up. Binx had some sort of thing over his face so I couldn't see it. He arranged Lillian in his arm and walked over to the camera. When he picked it up he turned it quickly around and continued,"My dear little,Ava...she ran away from me and now it's time we go and get that naughty little girl. Won't that be fun?"

"Y..yes...",Lillian lied. Or at least I think it was a lie. They started walking out of the room and through the hall. There was blood...hand prints and scratches on the floor. A phone that was disconnected laid at the top of the stairs. Binx kicked it before he continued on walking down the stairs humming a creepy tune. This ended with them walking up to the door.

....why does that name seem familiar? Who is Ava? And why weren't they going to show the person that Janice and Percy had? It doesn't make sense...it just doesn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment