Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Um I know this ain't possible

.....some random ass TV show appeared on my television last night and I don't have it linked up to anything at all. And the show was rather creepy. Some show about a little girl and her imaginary friend (She turned the camera to her 'friend' to show nothing but air so I thought he was imaginary at first.) getting into things they weren't supposed to.

It wasn't all that long and it ended with the little girl taking a knife to her brother's room.

I can't remember what the hell it was called because it just seriously went to the little girl with her parent's camera. And then to the kitchen with her giggling about how she and her friend were going to play a game with her big brother. 

Her 'imaginary' friend told her that she had to be really quiet or he'll wake up and ruin the game. 

After some searching around in the kitchen,she found a huge ass knife that was almost as big as her arm. She then gave the camera to her 'imaginary' friend and they both went upstairs and...yeah the camera turned off as soon as she went up to the brother's room and touched the door knob.

That was...fucked up and all sorts of disturbing. What kind of child plays with a knife? And what the fuck kind of friend encourages that sort of thing?

It just. It was just not right.

So to make sure that I don't see that kind of thing again I unplugged the TV. Just to be on the even safer side,I turned the TV all the way around as well so that it now faces the wall. Also I've decided to sleep in the other room instead. The TV in there is much to small and it broken. I've tried to turn it on before to see if I could at least sell it. But it won't turn on. It's plugged in and it won't turn on which is now a great thing. 

It won't turn on so it won't show creepy homemade impossible TV shows with knives,creepy little girls and their playmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment