Monday, May 6, 2013

Minor Things

I'm going to be getting a new charger soon. And hopefully I will be posting blogs a bit more regularly than I am now. And so everyone knows...nothing has changed in the slightest bit.

They come in,talk to some people and then watch me as I work. They're oddness is still going completely unnoticed by others. Though I thought...though I thought I saw Tina crying. I can't be sure but I'm pretty sure she was. But I could be mistaken.

Wouldn't be the first damn time.

They have their own blog now. Or at least Tina has her own blog. She seems to be writing for them all and her blog is called,"The Doll with No Choice."

It has the freakiest amount of poems in it and well...just read for yourself. http://www.wiredslavedancer.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment