Thursday, May 23, 2013

Suppose I should be Fucking Happy

I know I fucking should be. But the fact that the puppets are leaving to someone new is fucking horrifying for me. Who the hell are they going to harm next? And are they staying away for long?

Also who the bleeping bleep are they going to hurt?

I mean seriously...I've heard of what the fucking Cold Boy does and I've read blogs about him. Just wondering who the fuck he's going to hurt with my sister and those puppets. (I follow Tina's blog.) I get that it's probably something fucking awful..just don't know how fucking awful.

So that means I'm dealing with Bitchy Blue Lady on my own. I think that means the supernatural fuckery is going to be down to a minimum though. She doesn't seem to do things on her own. Ever. So I'll be safe for a while..hopefully safe for a while.

The Crone of Owls and the Sage of Water..I think it was Water.

These guys seem intent on helping me out but what for? Because they hurt them? Doesn't seem like a good reason. There has to be more than just that. Like seriously. People don't do things for abso-fucking-lutely nothing. Like revenge is a good reason. But this seems way more personal than just fucking revenge. Like uber more personal than that.

Can you guys please tell me? Please?

They just take and take from people...
They need to learn not to take people for granted...

In other news. I need a new camera and I might be getting a new one tomorrow. Might be. It might be sometime next week that I get one. This one I'll have to be more careful with because the reason mine is broken now is because I dropped it.

Fifty fucking times or so. The new one I'll be as careful as I can be. Can't afford to buy three of these things ya know? Need to keep some money so I can eat at work. And so I can afford other things as well.

Onto the other important things. I'm still getting what Tina calls Tower TV. This time there were no creepy interruptions. Though this time it was just Candle Cove. It started with Janice tucking the person under the covers in. She was humming the Mocking Bird song and trying to keep the blanketed person as warm as possible.

Percy sounded a bit annoyed as he says,"You don't need to do that,Janice. They don't feel the least bit cold at all. You know that."

"I know. I just want to be sure they feel warm.",Janice informs him gently. She turns to him with a very small smile as she says,"They need to be warm,Percy. Princess of the Light says that they need to."

The camera turns to Percy who looks bored and annoyed. Like he wanted to just kill Janice or some shit like that. He turns his creepy head to look out the window as Janice asks,"Can we wake them yet?"

"No. Not until Mistress says it's okay.",he says. He looks over at her and continues,"And that won't be for another month or so. June 17 or so. I think. Mistress isn't sure of what she wants to do with them just yet."

"Okay...",she trailed off. Both of them sit in silence for a while and then an odd crashing noise came from far off the screen. Janice looks over at the window and asks,"What was that?"

"Doesn't sound like HIM...I don't know what it was..",Percy said softly. He sounded scared and super freaked out as well. Both of them got up and walked toward the window. Janice opened it as far as the rusted thing could allow. The camera zoomed in to show that there was nothing out there. But both of them didn't really like it. Percy ran back over to the bed,rolled up the person in the blankets. He slung them over his shoulder and ran as fast as he could out the door. Janice following after him screaming,"Why are we running? What did you see?"

"I can't...I can't say..we just need to leave...",Percy said in a high hysterical voice as he ran. It went on like this for a long time before they made it back to the shore. Back to the Laughingstock. And when they got on,Percy looked back saying,"Mistress won't like this..she won't like this at all..."

"I don't think she'll care as long as the thing we were supposed to help is safe.",Janice pointed out. Percy nodded and the episode ended with a freaky camera zoom in on a figure standing on the shore of the island. I couldn't make them out that well but man do they look freaky...not sure if them showing up is a good thing at all. Considering they made certain people run..I'm guessing they might be good. I don't think it was the Crone or the Sage's doing.

They're probably too weak to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment