Monday, May 27, 2013

Tower TV Still Broadcasting

.....why the hell is this here? I'm not afraid of any of this shit. Lillian and Binx are still so far behind me in terms of time. I've never seen or heard about them in any papers. No one here is talking about them at all. So I'm wondering how far back is the episodes?

Last night's episode was just about Binx though..Lillian wasn't even fucking mentioned. Like he didn't care about her in the least bit or something. And I still couldn't see his fucking face this time. All he did wastalk about how he needed another playmate.

How Lillian was getting boring.

And then him mumbling to himself about getting rid of her to get a new playmate. The way he said it suggested that he meant murder. No. That he was GOING to kill Lillian. And that he'd find the new one somewhere else. Just leave the camera where they can see it and ask them to play.

Just as fucking simple as that...and that's how the episode 'ended' more like was interrupted by Candle Cove.

Janice and Percy were arguing about whether or not it was right to leave the person behind. The person they called 'Jamie'. And my isn't that a gender neutral name? Anyways...in my opinion,Janice was right. She was arguing that it was wrong to leave Jamie in the place they had. (I think they called it Screaming Tower and oh my fucking god do I feel bad for them if they're there.)

Percy didn't care in the slightest bit. He just wanted to do what his Mistress told him to do and wanted to leave the person there.

This went on for the rest of the episode before they decided to just forget Jamie and go. They had another little mission from their Mistress...they woudln't talk about it out loud. And usually in TV shows they do talk about their plans out loud. This means they totally know that I'm fucking watching them and they know that I know about Jamie.

It doesn't really surprise me but I wonder how long they've known. Like since this first started or a little while later? I'm not quite sure. But I'm betting tonight's 'lovely' episode is going to be freakier than the last one was. Just hope they don't mention me at all.

I ain't interested in that kind of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment