Tuesday, May 28, 2013

So Fucking Done

Lillian and Binx wasn't on today. But Candle Cove had some form of movie on. It was like an hour and thirty minutes long. Most of the episode seemed like a real child's TV show. It didn't have freaky things, references to their Mistress or anything bad.

Until the last half hour at least.

Janice and Percy were searching through this actual island jungle that didn't look wrong. Didn't have any dead things around it either. Both of them were getting along for once.

No fighting.

No dirty looks.

Just the both of them being decent friends for once. Walking across a small bridge with big smiles on their faces. Not fake ones either. Janice managed to help Percy walk up the hill,he fell a few times for some odd reason. It was kind of funny to watch. In a calm voice Janice asks,"Is the treasure something we can play with?"

"I believe so.",Percy said. He didn't seem sure of what the treasure was but he looked hopefull. Very hopefull for once. And I couldn't help but smile as I watched them get over the hill and walk through what looked like a small valley. I could actually see a cave that was somewhat creepy,but not all that scary. I heard Janice squeel with laughter as she says,"We're almost there! I can hardly wait to play with the stuff!"

They neared the supposed cave that housed the thing they had wanted (it was the last half hour of the show). As they got close...something happened with the camera. It shook in the weirdest way before it dropped to the ground. A bunch of odd..gurgling like noises started up as well and I...I thought I heard someone laughing...

I heard Janice scream in fear and Percy shout,"We have to run,Janice! We need to run!"

Suddenly the camera was slowly picked up from the ground,it showed the camera man lying dead on the ground,his throat was slit from ear to ear. The knife was stuck deep between his shoulderblades. And the person who was holding the camera pulled it quickly out of his back. Slowly pointed the camera in Janice and Percy's direction,both were running as fast as they could...then the camera was turned off.

I waited a few minutes before I realized that the show was over. That there wasn't going to be more at all. It was the freakiest episode since the thing with Jamie. Who the hell was the person with the knife? And why did they make Janice and Percy run like that?

Are they safe?

...well after this I'm guessing that the Wooden Girl is going to be pissed. She'll probably kill this person before I even get to meet them.

Sucks. I was kind of hoping that I'd have someone to help me stop them. The two new people don't seem strong enough.

...was that the....
yes...so that's what he's been up to...

Not sure if they'll want him now...
Probably...the Splinter Skank hasn't turned anyone away yet....

Good point..she'll have fun turning him into her toy...
Let's hope he's stubborn enough to stay himself...

No comments:

Post a Comment