Wednesday, May 8, 2013

House Sitting

For the next few days I'm going to be house sitting for a friend of mine. Hopefully a few certain people will leave me the fuck alone during this time. Though I highly doubt they will because quite frankly tormenting the fuck out of me is more fun.

They've started to stop coming by the cafe though.

It only started today though so I really doubt that it's going to stick. Or that I can expect them to leave me the fuck alone. Like my luck has ever been that good.

But this new behavior does have me interested though. What's made them not come around today? Last time they had gotten new puppets and seemed to be training them. Really fucking hoping that they aren't making more damn puppets this time.

I mean there more than like enough of these freaks.

They could ambush me without any fucking problem whatsoever. And yet they haven't done a thing to me other than just watch me from a creepy distance. Following me whenever I'm sort of alone and watching me when I'm cleaning. Never saying a word to me.

Not that I want them to but it just seems weird that they don't speak to me. Along with other stuff that happens around 'normal' people. Like the fact no-one sees their strings or hears the girl voice from all of them. Or anything.

Feels like I'm basically all alone in this and no-one is going to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment