Wednesday, April 3, 2013

No News On Kid

No word on the missing kid just yet. I'm not sure they're going to find this kid at all.

At least not alive.

The group of people keep popping up in all the damn conversations at work. Even some of my co-workers have seen these freaks. And apparently they're all dressed in creepy puppet outfits like Tina has been. They've been hanging around in places that people aren't supposed to be too. Mostly empty houses and people's basements.

Yet anytime the cops show up,they're gone. Like disappeared and there's no evidence they had even been there to begin with.

You'd think they'd find anything. Footprints. Fingerprints. But they don't. I'm guessing they're either wearing gloves or they just don't touch anything.

Though they don't seem smart enough to carry gloves with them,I'm guessing they just don't touch people's stuff. Or whatever.

The Trail of the Maiden people haven't posted a video in a while. I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not. And I'm just going to ignore them until then. DX

My Dear Maiden. I'm sorry that you miss my videos. :) But I have a few things that I need to take care of before I can get back to you. So I promise that I'll have one done just for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment