Saturday, April 27, 2013

If It Weren't

For the fact that I really couldn't afford a fucking sick day...I would have stayed home.

That and I heard that most my other co-workers were out sick. Or busy with their lives. That I really didn't mind though. I really needed the hours and I didn't want to be home alone anyways.

Speaking of them,I haven't seen them at all today.

None of the puppets have been around my home at all and I'm not sure they aren't just hiding. Just where they're hiding is what I want to know. Like maybe they've hidden themselves in my attic/crawl space or something.

I wouldn't put it past them to hide like the vermin they are.

And I wonder how their possible search for something new is coming along. I'm betting they're about to find some new sucker to become one of them. I wish I could fucking warn and protect people against these bastards.

But I doubt any of them would fucking listen to me. None of them believed the little boy when he said they kept him for so long. Doubt some random barrista with absolutely no evidence that they were even around here.

They can be sorta seen at the cafe but they don't seem strange to anyone.

Their clothes don't raise suspicion or their weird similar female voice don't freak anyone out either. (Especially coming from the only guy in the group. He doesn't even look the least bit female and no-one is a bit weirded by this.) It seems like no-one but me can see their strings.

It's either I can see them or somehow their mistress is making it so no-one else can see their strings. I'm not sure. I'm really not sure. All I want is to figure out how to stop them from taking another innocent person and turning them into them.

Don't know how but I'll figure it out...sooner or later....

No comments:

Post a Comment