Friday, April 19, 2013

Wired Dancers

I heard those people. Those stringed people.

Last night they were in my garage and they were talking about something. I couldn't hear them very well but I think it had to do with one of them. One of them wasn't doing their job and they all weren't happy with that.

Which one of them,I wasn't sure. But I think it was the one boy in the group. And I think I heard one of them say that he'll be 'replaced' or something.

My hearing is utter crap so I could be really wrong about this.

Though I'm worried that I might be right. They might be replacing him with someone from this place. Or maybe they aren't replacing him.

Maybe they're gaining another puppet?

Like a sixth person maybe more.

It could be they feel their group is much too small or the girl made of wood wants another puppet. She seemed like the greedy type. Five puppets are a problem. One or two more is fucking horrifying. Especially when I haven't figured out a way to keep them the hell out of my home. It's not like locked doors and barricaded windows will keep them out.

They don't even seem troubled by that.

Which makes me wonder why they didn't decide to break in last night. Why didn't they come in and kill me? They could have if they had really wanted to and yet they didn't come in.

Were they uninterested? Did they just not feel like it? Or did the Blue Lady tell the girl made of wood not to kill me?

I kind of get the feeling that the Blue Lady wants to do that herself. So that may be the reason they didn't come in last night. Maybe.

I'm not good at guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment