Sunday, April 14, 2013

Head Aches and Snow

More snow. Why more snow? It looked like it was melting fast and then comes more snow! Well at least some of the puppet people won't be showing up at the local parks anymore. (Parents won't let the kids anywhere near them cuz of the snow and all that.) So I suppose it's somewhat useful.
But fuck is it awful too.

Every time the weather changes I get horrible headaches. And thanks to the rapid changing weather,I'm getting them more frequently and way more painfully. It's even fucking up my sleep. Nightmares,sleep walking as well.

That and whenever I try to go to sleep,I suddenly feel awake. Alert and like I'm not giong to fall asleep anytime soon. Not even the least bit close to being tired. All I can do is toss and turn as I hope to fall asleep soon. Along with counting sheep.

Though I kind of doubted that would work at all.

Now your probably wondering why I don't take sleeping pills,well I don't have any. I got pain meds but I don't have sleeping pills. Heck I've tried this tea that usually helps me fall asleep in the past but now it in't working. At all.

Also get this weird problem when I sleep. Or try to. Or whatever.

My head/shoulders/back feel like someone is pushing me into the mattress/pillow. It's like I'm being forced to stay in one spot. (I turn onto my back and its pretty much the same,except some form of weight is on my chest.)

Maybe it's some odd form of sleep paralysis?

Heck it could be just my over-active imagination acting up once again and making me believe there's a problem when there isn't. I'm not quite sure.

So I'll probably have to look this up later. It's probably nothing but me over-reacting to mundane stuff. Funny how normal bad stuff happens and immediately my thoughts are filled with possibillity of supernatural. I really am paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment