Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stringed Dreamer

The Blue Lady wasn't in my dream last night. I'm not sure why she wasn't there at all. And I suppose that's somewhat good news.

But someone else showed up in my dream last night. Someone more frightening and threatening then the Blue Lady.

People on strings. They were all around me in this weird place that I didn't recognize in the slightest bit. The people were dancing as well as singing and playing instruments. Most were adults and only two were children. A boy and a girl.

The children were singing about some mistress of strings while the adults were dancing around them. Few of those adults were singing too. It felt like days that this went on and just completely out of no-where at all...they parted and a girl made of wood was walking toward me.

She wore a very simple dress and no shoes. (I doubt puppets honestly need shoes but it really looked weird that this one didn't)

Her walk took a few minutes and she stood before me with her head tilted to one side and her arms crossed tightly against her chest. In a bored tone she said,"This is the new Maiden. My you're quite duller than the last one. Oh well. I do hope you'll be more fun than the last one was."

I tried to speak but..I couldn't. All that came out of me was this weird little squeaking noise. She laughed at my pitiful attempt at speaking to her and turned away swiftly. As she walked she called out to the quiet crowd,"Do show our guest a good time. This might be the last time you all see her."

After she was out of my line of sight...they all turned to me with big creepy smiles on their faces and starting closing in on me. They had no weapons with them,none at all. And. And they still made me afraid for my life. I felt like I was going to be killed.

I probably would have. If my alarm hadn't woken me up. That was the weirdest dream I've had in my whole life. But I think it was either a warning from this girl made of wood.

Or it might just be her freaky way of telling me "Hello". My guess is she was trying to tell me "Hello" or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment