Friday, April 12, 2013

Lady of My Nightmares

She's began to appear in my nightmares and dreams. OTTOTM. Defying physics. Staring at me and not saying a single word. Being a completely creepy bitch and just messing with my head for the hell of it. Not letting me actually rest ever.

The code was just...I don't know. It was just in one of the stupid nightmares that she was in. I can't make it out at all and I don't know what it means. Just looks like complete and utter gibberish to me. What the hell could it possibly mean? If there's any meaning to it at all...it could be just nonsense. You know?

Nothing and I'm just letting my paranoia get the better of me.

She just stares at me during the whole dream/nightmare until I wake up. I know it doesn't sound menacing but it feels like it during the entire damn dream. It feels like she wants to devour me or something. Then I saw her newest video...she's got a form now. Thanks to me. Thanks to my not knowing that this was actually her.

But that makes her weak right? Now that she has a form that means I can harm her more directly. Right?

Right?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKkRIRPki-E

No comments:

Post a Comment