Friday, March 29, 2013

Singing and Park Kids

I heard this odd soft singing when I was doing laundry last night. It sounded familiar but I'm not sure where I heard it from. Can't really remember what the words were either,but the voice was lovely.

Very gentle and soothing.

DX Okay...yeah let's not dwell on that and move on to something else.

There have been three kids taken from a local park. Two have been found so far. From what I've heard these kids were following some girls around there. One of the boys said that the girls were asking them to play a game.

A hiding game.

The two boys said no.

The third boy agreed and was taken by one of the girl puppets,not Tina,into the trees. Tina and the others made the two boys follow them and...I can't remember where they were taken. But from what I heard they took hours to get home.

What happened to the third boy is still unknown and being investigated. I hope he's going to be alright. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment