Monday, April 15, 2013

Doll Dancers

I'm not sure if they'll come out of wherever they hang out for a while. The snow is so freakin' deep and I doubt any of them have proper shoes or coats. Or anything to protect them from the cold. Though I don't think they feel cold. And I don't think they like what they're doing right now.

Not sure if they have a choice on what they do.

But who controls these people? Who can control five people with just strings alone? It doesn't seem possible in the slightest bit. I've never seen anyone do that or even heard of anyone doing that sort of thing in my whole life.

Just like making that little boy dance for some girl made out of wood and then letting him go. It doesn't make sense either. And I can't think of a reason why they'd do this.Sure I think they knew that I'd find out about this but I could be just be paranoid.

I certainly feel a bit paranoid about this.

Who is this girl made of  wood? And why did the people with strings make this kid dance for her? Just what was the purpose for that? Was it to make the kid scared or just for the hell of it?

If she's made out of wood,she isn't alive. So why make a person dance for the amusement of a non-living person? That really doesn't make much sense. It seems really pointless,crazy as well as seriously freakin' stupid.

Also why did they want him to play a hiding game if he didn't actually get to play a hidin-well it sounded like they didn't get to play the hiding game. I'm not sure if they did or not. I wasn't there. So I'm just going to assume that they didn't play the hiding game at all.

Kind of doubt they intended to ever play it.

What seems good/suspicious is that puppet people don't seem to want to do anything to me. At least not yet. They haven't come around my house lately. Sure Tina had a while ago but the others don't seem interested in me yet.

But I'm getting this horrible feeling that they will be and they will try something sooner or later.

I just hope I'm properly prepared for that. Though I really don't know if I'm prepared to defend myself from five people who can get into anywhere they want.

Who can protect themselves from something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment