Thursday, April 25, 2013

Do I or Don't I?

I've been considering not going to work tomorrow to avoid the creeps.

But I'm not sure that they'd just come around here and watch my house or something.

They really seem intent on keeping a close creepy watchful eye on me. And I'd much rather be in a public place than alone at home with the neighbors not noticing.

Especially with the neighbors not noticing them.

They'd probably just wait out there or something like that. Hell they'll probably try to break into my house and then...no that would be counter productive. Probably. They'll probably just wait for me to leave my home so they can follow me to find another person.

To make another person into a toy like them.

For that dreadful fucking bitch.

I don't even know that girl made out of wood's name. Or why she controls so many people and what exactly she needs them for.

She seems strong enough to fight on her own hell even walk on her own. So why doesn't she? In my dream she moved just fine. Maybe the real world inhibits her movement? Could she be weak in reality and unable to do things for herself.

...or she's really fucking lazy and doesn't want to get her hands dirty at all.

I ain't sure. I'm not good with figuring people out and I don't want to figure the mistress of strings at all. I probably would be completely wrong about her.

And I can't afford to be wrong anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment