Wednesday, April 24, 2013

They Stare

....they just fucking stare...they're in a corner booth now...they just stare at me.

At work they just stare at me from a booth with the food and drinks they do not eat or drink. With books they are not really reading.

What do they want from me?

I doubt I could become one of those fuckers. Their mistress doesn't find me interesting enough to become one of them. So why are they following me to work and watching me?

Maybe they're looking for a new doll around here and keep an eye on out to be sure. (And probably make sure that I don't fuck this up for them. Or something close to that kind of bull-shit,I don't fucking get these freaks.)

Cuz I don't keep an eye on them all the time. I can't tell if they look at other people in the cafe or if they're just waiting for another person. They might just possibly waiting for someone good to take to come into the cafe while keeping me under strict observation.

I try to ignore them as I do my work but sometimes it gets a bit hard. Especially when I have to clean out the back-hall. One of them,not Tina,sits on the free table back there and watches me. It's always the boy of the group and he watches with this god awful grin on his face.

No-body fucking sees him or if they do they don't bother saying anything. And that scares me cuz if they can't see him. Who the fuck will I turn to for help?

He does nothing to me but watch me do my work. And then walks after me very quietly after I finish with cleaning. The fact he does nothing is scary. The entire fact that he is so quiet/does nothing/says nothing makes me feel so afraid. Why follow me and do nothing?

That makes absolutely no sense at all. They go everyplace with me and watch me as I work. But they don't do a damn thing at all.

Why?!

WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE IS THIS?!

Are they just supposed to watch me? I dunno...I don't really want to know. I just...I want them to leave me the fuck alone. Can't they just do that?

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment