Saturday, April 6, 2013

Safe and Sound

The kid that was taken was found yesterday.

I'm unsure if he had gotten away on his own or if they simply gotten bored with him and let him leave. Either way he is an extremely lucky kid. They really could have hurt him if they wanted to. But they didn't. Why didn't they hurt him?

From what I heard all they actually did to him,was make him do some weird dance for some girl made out of wood.

At least that's what people have been telling me. I'm not really one for believing in rumors and gossip but I don't doubt this kid.

Most people think the kids were lying about him being taken so he could run away. (Sadly I even think some of the police believe this garbage.) His parents even believe this.

Like the few people who actually believe the kid,are the ones with no proof they were near them.

I would have said something but I doubt they'd believe me. Or they'd think I'm crazy. And I'd really rather not explain the reason on how I believe the kid as well as the looks I'd get later.

I wonder why they let him go at all. Why not kill this kid?  I'm glad he's safe but why is he alive? It doesn't make any sense.

Why?

They could have killed him and yet they didn't. Was it some form of kindness on their part? Maybe they just didn't want to? Or maybe the girl made out of wood has different plans then murdering a child. Hell maybe they knew I'd hear about this? Like they knew I'd hear about them not harming this kid?

It could be their way of telling me something...I just...I just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment