Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Silence was Deafening

There was nothing.

No noises coming from weird places in either my garage or above my bedroom. (My 'attic' has no floor so I doubt they'd be dumb enough to be up there.) Can't quite tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Really leaning towards it being good.

But it's probably bad.

I know they've been either looking for new dolls or a replacement for one of them.

Not sure if the replacement would be for Tina or for any of the other puppets in the group. But my guess is they just want another puppet.

Not sure why they follow me around for.

The Blue Lady wants to use me for something that I can't figure out. And I'm doubting that termite food bitch doesn't want me because I'm boring.

But then again her recent video said she got hurt by someone. Can't tell if it's the girl made of wood with the freaky strings. Or if it's some other creature who wants to use me as a toy. Or kill me.

Or they just wanted to hurt her.

I'm doubting "The Blue Lady" has many friends to be with or any actual family. Any that's living at least. I'm guessing that she's got no family and is either looking for more. Or is just interested in making some pretty toys to play with.

Probably just looking for some new toys to play with. And to make for possible only friend. Though they kind of don't seem like friends. They really seem like working partners.

Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment