Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Invasion Of the Marionette Asshats

They know where I work now,they fucking know where I work.

I think they've been following me to work and have been watching me. But I haven't seen them follow me to work.

Which is fucking suspicous considering they're dressed so flashy and aren't ever subtle. How could they follow me without me seeing them? It isn't like they can fly or anything. Maybe they've been walking on the rooftops or something.

Yeah..that might be how they get around without really being seen. That's the only logical damn thing that I can think of. People,even with fucking strings,can't fly or float at all.

But no one at work seems to fucking notice them. It's like they can't SEE them. And they don't always stay in one spot either. They go into the back part of the cafe and I don't want to go back there anymore because I'll be alone.

And I can't be alone with those freaks. They'll try something. I know they'll try to do something if they get me alone.
Why else would they follow me?

Why else bother staying in the store?

My workplace was the only other place that I felt safe other than my own bedroom. Now they've fuckin' taken that away from me too.
What the fuck are they going to take away from me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment