Thursday, November 21, 2013

Where Is Percy?

Candle Cove is still without a Percy. And that really makes me wonder what the Helling Hell happened to the asshat. Did the Wooden Girl kill him?

Did those puppets?

Or did something else get to him?

I don't know if they'll continue on with the charade of looking for him. Quite frankly it seems like they couldn't be bothered to give a damn if he's alive or not. Especially 'Janice' who seems really happy that his stupid ass is gone. Like she planned this or something.

The episode was of her basically trying to hold back laughter as she looked for him with the Laughingstock. Laughingstock didn't seem to find what she was doing amusing. In fact for a foam faced boat..it looked pretty damn scared.

Never seen the boat actually give an emotion other than its usual grin that could scare babies. And give old people heart-attacks. 

But it looked so frightened that I almost wished that someone would..would kill Janice. Her little adorable face was just so full of evil that I could hardly stand her. She knew something about this but I wasn't too sure what. Maybe she killed him. That's what I think she might've done. I wouldn't blame her for doing that though. Bastard would deserve a horrible death. Though I'm not sure she would be able to take down a full grown man sized puppet.

At least not by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment