Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pressure Headaches

I'm getting bad headaches again. And they come with muscle twitches. Yippeee!!! DX I'm so very lucky! At least I can somewhat breathe alright. I usually get some form of fun sinus problem around this time of year. Though now that I've written that I'm probably gonna wake up short of breath.

Or something like that.

The TV channels are back to their usual fun programs of fake TV shit. No Candle Cove or that proxy thing. Nor are there any Puppet contests. Just a channel of some kid sitting in a room by themselves. Their hair is all long and greasy. They're wearing a hospital outfit. The kind you usually see when a TV character is in a mental hospital. But aren't patients supposed to bathe when they're in these places?

Anyway. They had their arms covering their face. And all that happened for fourty minutes was that along with weeping sounds. Pathetic and lonely. Like they'd been just left there and no one came to visit them ever. Then towards the end. They moved their arms from their face.

The camera wasn't too good but they looked frantic. I could barely make out their face cuz of the quality of the camera. They yelled,"I WANT TO GO HOME!! YOU PROMISED ME THAT I COULD GO HOME!! DOCTOR PLEASE!!!"

A soft but very eloquent voice replied,"Not until we are sure that you will not harm yourself,dear. I cannot risk you not listening to my advice again. Especially after this latest incident."

"I told you that it wasn't my fault! I didn't...I didn't mean to!! Please Doctor! I'm sorry!!",they begged. Their voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place it. Before it ended the voice simply said,"I know you are. But you have to face the consequences of your actions,dear."

.......................holy fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment