Wednesday, November 20, 2013

ican'tican'tican't

...i...ijustfuckingcan't...no. No. NOOO.

Why can't I get the TV turned off? Why won't it just turn the fuck off? I can't stand seeing more of these people in so much pain. It hurts...and it follows me like the damned puppets do. SHE was even with them this time.

Oh fucking god.

This kid..this teenage boy was...the broken pieces of mirror..oh god...please stop this! PLEASE?!!
___________________________________________________

I...okay. I'm calm. I'm good. I'm calm.

There's no more people crying,dying or being abused on the TV. Now the damned programs are slowly coming back. Candle Cove just being it's damned useless self. The basic real episodes that aren't about the boy or that kid. Just fucked up episodes about Janice herself and the Laughingstock. Percy seems to be missing this time.

Not too sure why but that scares the shit out of me.

I saw that poor kid again. The one in the hospital crying and begging. Whoever they are. They really are trying to beg someone to help them. They're allowed only a few things. Crayons,paper and a stuffed owl that looks familiar. Like it was something that's sold regularly in the cafe. But I wasn't too sure cuz of the crappy security camera.

They were drawing crude pictures of something. Not too sure what exactly but it looked like themselves and their doctor. Them killing him...I think. Didn't get a too good look before a...what do you call mental hospital attendants? Well one of them came in. Took the pictures and went out. I'm guessing that is going to be seen by the Doctor.

And this kid is really gonna suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment