Friday, November 22, 2013

Fit To Live,No

I don't get how they can have Candle Cove episodes without Percy. It just doesn't make sense. And the fact that they're trying to replace him with this weird kid in a pirate costume is kind of annoying. Hell I can tell that even 'Janice' doesn't like this kid much. She gives him the finger every-time his back is turned. And I can't help but giggle at this.

It's hilarious how stupid this kid is and how clueless he is to his companion's hate.

His name is 'Swashbuckler Steve'...motherfucking lame name. Who the hell named this kid? Please tell me they'll get Percy back soon. This kid is giving me a headache. And he's only been on for one fucking episode even.

Basically a whole episode of 'Janice' trying to lose him. But each time this kid finds her and is back with some fucked up story. It's like she can't get rid of him as easily as she did Percy.

Too bad. I was hoping he'd be dead at the end of the episode. Welp. There's always next time.

Speaking of bad things. Kid in the hospital seems to be doing much better. Not crying as much as they used to. But they've only been talking to the stuffed owl that they own. And they called it 'Danielle' for whatever reason. Oh well. If it makes the kid feel better,I ain't complaining.

Though I gotta wonder if it'll be taken by Doctor-Asshat sooner or later. Kind of hoping that it won't be. Kid needs something to hold onto ya know?

Needs something to feel comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment