Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Televised Mental Break Downs

...I hate seeing people cry because I don't know what to do when it's a stranger...do I stay? Do I try to comfort them? Do they want comfort? It isn't their fault for crying,I just can't handle that kind of stuff at all. I just can't fucking handle that kind of stuff.

So why is it being broadcast to me?

So many people..in pain. Bleeding,hurting and begging. Each of them crying for reasons that I can't quite understand in the slightest. Oh god. Who the frack are these people? And why is it being broadcast to me? There wasn't a set age group for the people either. They ranged from pretty much everything. It...I tried to block it out but it's hard to...so many little girls with bruises on their faces. Little boys hugging pets to them.

Then there was this guy. He was sitting on the floor of what I could guess was his room. His arms were just...just covered in thick scars. But he wasn't crying in the traditional sense. This guy was laughing and crying for some reason. Like he was hysterical or something. I..I couldn't tell. I just left my room and hid in the kitchen for a few hours.

Came back and it was still going on.

Instead of the young man from before. There was an old woman sitting in a car. Crying silently and trying to look less sad. Like she didn't want anyone to see her cry. And..th..then she pulled a..a gun fro..from her purse and...oh fuck..I can't..I JUST FUCKING CAN'T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment