Saturday, November 2, 2013

TV Programs

Are kinda hazy but they're not back fully. Which makes me wonder how I can stop them from coming in at all. Last time's little idea of turning the TV off then unplugging it didn't help. But smashing the TV might. Though that'd lead to a ton of broken glass and getting hurt. And I'd rather not get hurt. Especially since I don't have a first aid kit or anything to fix injuries with.

And that'd be kind of humiliating to tell a friend. They just might think I'm absolutely crazy if I tell them the reasons on why I broke the TV.

Though I could put it outside. The TV weighs quite a bit so that might not help at all. And I somehow get the feeling it'd just broadcast through my laptop instead. Lucky me,eh? At least the Puppet Peeps have been keeping a good distance lately. Not sure where those freaks are hiding but at least they're not close enough for me to see.

God help them if they decide to be in the 'attic' which is nothing more than a crawl space with icky stuff in it. As well as fun wild animals. I think the bats're gone but I ain't going up there with a flashlight to check. No way in Hell would I do that.

Tina seems to be doing better. Wonder if she's really alright or not. Since when did anything good ever happen to either of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment