Sunday, November 24, 2013

I'm Unimpressed

How does a horrid human being like him continue to live? Even if Splinter wanted to torture both Percy and 'Janice' this is going to far. He's not even trying to sound like a pirate. Stupid kid sounds about as much of a pirate as little kids on Halloween do.

It's like he isn't even trying it's so fucking annoyingly bad.

When are they going to be rid of him?

This time douchewad decided to take on the friggin' Skin Taker. And he nearly friggin' DIED. Like dude the hell were you thinking? That the Skin Taker was easy to fight? Just how could he not realize that this guy was too friggin' much for him? Percy nearly got hurt saving his ass! 'Janice' was nearly taken because of his arrogance!

Uggh!

I can hardly wait for this kid to die. I think I'll laugh when he does. Laughing and celebrating with ice cream and other fun stuff. Now before I completely act like a bitch. I want to talk about the kid in the asylum that I've been watching. Their progress seems slow going but they're doing well. They smile more often then I've ever seen them. And seem so much more animated than ever before.

Heck today they didn't even talk to the stuffed owl. It was lovely. 

Drawing lovelier pictures than before too. I got to say they're quite talented. They draw very well when they're not angry as fuck. Well. Better than I can at least. It reminds me of certain anime shows that I watched as a kid. Only no big wet eyes. 

Though the episode ended with them crying for no reason. Just crumpling up a picture and crying onto it for ten minutes. Or at least to me it seemed for no reason. Really hope this kid isn't going to break down or something.

I don't think I could watch that...

No comments:

Post a Comment