Saturday, November 30, 2013

They've Relapsed

I..I can't believe it. This kid was doing so fucking well and they just...they just...how the hell did this happen? Was it the Doctor's fault? Did the new medication not take well enough?

Poor kid...it isn't their fault.

It's just so hard to see them going from shining and happy to this. Doing so well to just collapsing into bitter tears over absolutely nothing. Their face just contorted into this mask of angry bitterness. Holding the stuffed toy close to their chest like it was the most precious thing in the whole world. As if it would protect them from any bad things.

Doctor didn't take it way. Neither did the orderlies. They just gave them some medicine and told them to relax for the day. That they didn't have to come to group and talk if they did not want to. And they just crumpled onto the bed with their pillow close to their chest.

Crying for the whole half hour.

I felt so helpless just sitting on my bed watching. Like I should have done something for them. But I wasn't too sure if there was anything I could do for them. Hell I don't know where they are. It's like watching Ava and the little girl all over again.

Wanting to help but not being able to.

Makes me feel so..useless..like I'll never be able to help them. No matter how much I truly tried to.

No comments:

Post a Comment