Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm Seeing Things

There were no strings in my friends. I was seeing things. I had to have been. None of the puppets have come back. They're not coming for me.

But the Sage...I saw someone,an older man last night sitting on my lawn. He was holding onto an odd peice of branch like it was a club. At first,I thought it was my neighbor and that he was drunk. But I remembered that he works nights now. And that he had no one else in his home.

I thought of calling the cops but after like a few minutes of staring he disappeared. It was the freakiest thing I'd ever witnessed. So I ran outside to the spot where he was and there was no proof he'd even been there. The stupid thing he held like a club was even gone.

What the fuck does this mean? Sage? Was that you?

I'm sorry...I'm sorry I scared you...I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment