Thursday, July 18, 2013

He Came Around

Okay. I was hoping that Creepy McCreepdude would leave me alone after the last time he was around.

NOPE.

He decided to hang out here instead. And he does it when my boss isn't around to kick his ass out. (She absolutely hates the guy and wants to keep him out. I don't think she can do that legally though.) Each time I sit by myself,he sits in a place near me.

Each time I finish using my laptop to go work,he follows and sits at the counter.

I clean up the back hall and he's there pointing out the places I've missed.

When I make cookies he buys the first one I put out.

My other coworkers think he's just a normal creepy stalker. Can't tell them that they're sorta right. He kind of is a stalker. But he sure as hell ain't normal by any means.

I kinda want to get a restraining order but honestly he's not doing anything really criminal. Being a freaky dickwad isn't criminal. So I think I'm going to have to wait for him to do something worse to me before I can get any police help. Yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment