Thursday, July 18, 2013

All Other Things

Okay onto the shows.

Kids are still talking about them. Some are drawing them. One of the kids had drawn Tina with this freaky cut up mouth and then drew her with this...this rotting hole in her back. Like in the most horrifying place possible.

The middle of her spine.

I asked the kid where he saw that and he told me that he had seen it on TV last night. He said that she was crying a lot and the people she was with weren't helping her. And he said that one of them started beating her for no reason. The boy asked me if she was my sister because I looked like her. I told him that I was and he told me,"How come your letting those people hurt her?"

I didn't really say anything and he left with his dad. What he said is still going through my mind and I feel guilty for what's happening to Tina. But I don't know how to fix it. I don't know where she is either.

Alice tells me that she's been trying to get the police over there. That she's trying to get Tina to stay with her but no matter what she does Tina ends up going back to them. And she's getting pissed that she can't keep Tina away from those guys.

She's also talked about a nightmare she's been having of this creepy creature. This really freaky creature who's been at the end of her bed for the past few nights. When she described it,I nearly had a panic attack.

It was the fucking RAKE. The fucked up claw creature that kills everything savagely. It's been in her fucking home this whole time.

I can't believe I didn't realize this sooner. First she sees the friggin' Cold Boy now the Rake? What the hell is gonna show up next?

UGHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment