Friday, June 28, 2013

The Shows Are EVERY FUCKING PLACE

...the TV shows have been appearing everywhere lately.

In public places that no one else seems to notice and on TVs that aren't supposed to be working. Candle Cove mostly.

Skin Taker is all I've been seeing these past few days. Janice and Percy aren't around but they're alive. I don't know how I know but they're fine.

Son of the Void's been better.

Last time I saw him,he was trying to get away from the Skin Taker and his stupid little friend. Both of them were tormenting him and the episode ended with the Skin Taker cornering the poor boy. Though I doubt he's going to be harmed.

He seems like the type to get himself out of sticky situations like that.

On the Binx show,the little girl with the mask was playing with Ava while she slept. She looked like she was doodling on her arms. Like random little kid stuff. Then the camera distorted and Ava woke up,got creeped out by what she saw.

Got out of bed,grabbed the camera and walked over to the bathroom to show the words on her arms. Her left arm said,"What I gave you."

And the right one said,"Will happen. 11/11."

Then she turned off the camera and turned it on to tell the little girl off. Warned her about getting close and then the episode ended with her showing off the rather large knife she had hidden in her lap.

I know those numbers where a date. But I can't tell when really. Like what year it will happen. Why do they seem so familiar though?

No comments:

Post a Comment