Thursday, July 25, 2013

Five Days

He followed me in my dreams. The fucked up almost puppet boy followed me into my fucking dreams. And he was smiling with this freaky gleefulness. Like he's happy as fuck that he's following me. Into places like a fucking slaughterhouse where I would die. And be made into food. Or into a maze of books that had unreadable names. When I was there..I saw a little girl walk towards me. She was the little girl in Ava's videos. That dream ended with her killing me. Strangling me with a jump rope.

Every damn dream ends with me dying in some horrible fashion.

My latest dream was this woods.

It was dark,cold and had the oddest smell of..of death. Like there were several rotting things nearby. But I couldn't stop walking. No matter how hard I tried to stop walking. As I walked the sounds of horrible screaming filled my ears. Several children voices. None sounded familiar. In these horrid fucking woods,I saw little bodies hanging by either their feet or their necks.

They drip not blood but freaky discolored gunk. Oranges,purples but mostly blue.

None of it got on me. I made sure that I'd never be covered in this stuff. I noticed that as I walked forward that I was getting closer to a big clearing.

There was nothing there. Just dead grass with wilted flowers. As I walked into it,I began to hear children voices. From behind me. When I turned around I saw the hanging children were singing some song that I've heard from childhood. But it was messed up and wrong. They would sing,"Hush little baby don't say a word,Momma's gonna buy you a mocking bird..and if that Mocking Bird won't siiiing...Momma's gonna rip off her wiiiing..."

They sang that over and over as this loud thunking came from all around me. The thunking sounded like fucked up footsteps. I had the urge to run. To move. To get out of there. My legs wouldn't obey me. My body stayed perfectly still as the sound got louder and louder.

Warm and moist air blew against my legs. I looked from the corner of my eye the best way I could and I saw a shape. No I couldn't make it out well but it wasn't human. I could tell by the way it moved. It wasn't alone. The almost puppet boy asks,"Why do you fucking die in these dreams,Kore? Can't you control them?"

I couldn't answer him. He lets out an annoyed sigh and says,"I see. Enjoy your pain,Kore."

...I felt the fucking creature tear me apart..I saw it eat my organs...I woke up in a cold sweat and went about my usual routine. I've been trying to forget the freakishness of my dreams. The fact I could feel pain. The every fucking thing.

Sage...the hell is the meaning of all this?

.......I failed...I failed you...I'm sorry,Maiden. But I can't stay anymore. I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment