Friday, July 19, 2013

So Familiar and Yet Not

I suppose I shouldn't be worried. But why is it more people are seeing this shit now? Why the fuck are children starting to see these horrible shows? It doesn't make any sense to me why they're just now seeing them.

Any ideas at all,Sage?

....they're branching out for more victims...oh fuck...

Last night was a fun episode of Candle Cove. The Skin Taker may or may not had killed SV and his two new friends. Now he's after Janice and Percy. Well at least now the show is going back to what it's supposed to be. Not sure if I'm happy with that or not.

Binx show wasn't on but there was a news report about a death that I know hasn't happened yet. It was about one of my neighbors. Apparently they had committed suicide with a gun. They did it a week after the Fourth of July.

No name on the person who did that but I know it hasn't happened. I see all my neighbor's at various times of the day and I know they're fine.

Then the show moved onto stuff about an anniversary for an accident that claimed three lives. That hasn't happened either. And supposedly will happen in about four months.
I think it was a drunk driver who'd slammed into a power line with his friends after some form of party. It showed the faces of the people who had died and I didn't recognize them at all.

Three random people who might die in four months. Three random people that I can't warn because I don't know who the hell they are. And even if I did,I doubt they'd believe a word I'd tell them.

No one would.

After this another creepier show came on. It was that horrible puppet contest where normal people were dressed up as puppets. This time there were new contestants. A boy and a few girls.

The boy was up and he was asked to name the last letter of the alphabet. He looked and sounded somewhat confident that he could name it. With a gentle smile he said,"Z."

"We're sorry,that's incorrect. We were looking for the Canadian alphabet,Zed.",the host said in a voice that suggested he wasn't sorry. Looking a bit worried the boy started to sweat and begged to be let go. To just be able to go home.

They wouldn't let him.

And they wouldn't let the girls either when they started to beg to be let go. This went on for a while. The contestants would get answers wrong and the host along with the judges would laugh at them. After an hour or so the show was over and the screen went back to what I was watching in the DVD player.

Something seemed familiar about the boy from the puppet contest. Can't quite put my finger on it but he looked really familiar. Like there was something about his eyes and the way he talked that seemed so...I dunno...I think I might've been imagining it. Like seriously imagining it.

But he really seemed like someone I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment